Kre8 fx moulds

mortenharket

Sr Member
Hi guys, this is old news but I havnt seen it posted. May be an opportunity for someone to purchase some moulds?

"May 31st, 2009 by PMander
Hello Everyone, Just a heads up we will be discontinuing the predator costume after this summer, this incudes everything Kre8-fx Has sculpted In regards to this awsome Space hunter, as we are going in a new direction heading into film Productions and The fabrication Of film equipment for rent and sale. and creating Creatures as we did with the soon to be released Trenches film.

I will of course after all this time be able to own my own Predator costume. Somthing Ive wanted for years now and. even wear one this halloween but after this most likely mid November the AVP, P1 And wolf molds will be auctioned off On a few sites. I myself will keep the bio molds but as for Sculpting these creatures there really is nothing more i can do with them and it time to move on to bigger things. ive always been a huge predator fan and my first foam predator suit over 10 years ago..so doing something Custom like this is the goal, your imagination is only limited by how you think."
"

Hi guys, this is old news but I havnt seen it posted. May be an opportunity for someone to purchase some moulds?

"May 31st, 2009 by PMander
Hello Everyone, Just a heads up we will be discontinuing the predator costume after this summer, this incudes everything Kre8-fx Has sculpted In regards to this awsome Space hunter, as we are going in a new direction heading into film Productions and The fabrication Of film equipment for rent and sale. and creating Creatures as we did with the soon to be released Trenches film.

I will of course after all this time be able to own my own Predator costume. Somthing Ive wanted for years now and. even wear one this halloween but after this most likely mid November the AVP, P1 And wolf molds will be auctioned off On a few sites. I myself will keep the bio molds but as for Sculpting these creatures there really is nothing more i can do with them and it time to move on to bigger things. ive always been a huge predator fan and my first foam predator suit over 10 years ago..so doing something Custom like this is the goal, your imagination is only limited by how you think."
"
I asked him about it several times and got nothing back. Maybe they were sold...who knows. Be a shame to lose those props to just being stuck in a room or destroyed.

Yeah it would be great for them to be kept within the lair community and hopefully stop someone from just churning them out on ebay as a business??? (Also some stuff I would like from the moulds too ha ha).

I think Dwayne has dibbs when he gets rid of them.
I dont have dibs on them I expressed a interest in them awhile back but thats as far as it went. I also heard he had a rather large offer on them but I dont know what ever happened with that. If the time comes that he does part with them I would love to have the opportunity to take it over but that would be up to Pete. I would like to see his stuff stick around for years. If I had 100th the talent he has I would be sculpting the stuff myself and producing it.

I also sent an email in regards to purchasing molds.

Got Zero back. Not even a "thanks for the inquiry"

Who knows where they will end up. Let's just hope it is with someone
with good business ethics and the ability to use them properly

since posting that many months ago, Pete has had many replies. Right now he is finishing what I would call his masterpiece. A wearable, 12 foot Halo Arbitor Elite. full animatronic head. He has been working around the clock on this. It is his only and main priority at the moment. I'm sure he'll start getting back to the rest of his life sometime after Halloween

ptgreek,

Thank you for the update on Pete's status. I have also emailed him about the molds, as I would like to keep them within the lair.

Again, thank you

Greg

I do agree with every saying "These should be keep around lair community". I personally Would hate to see these things get in to the wrong hands etc.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back