KR Sabers question

Griff13

Does anyone have their Graflex replicas or prequel sabers? Was thinking about purchasing and wanted to see other’s inputs first.

Thank you!

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
I haven't heard of them, but that is a good price for an accurate replica Graflex! I think the replica one I have was made by Larbel (did he do one?), and I think it cost more than that. I really dig the TFU lightsaber as well.

Rexermus

I haven't heard of them, but that is a good price for an accurate replica Graflex! I think the replica one I have was made by Larbel (did he do one?), and I think it cost more than that. I really dig the TFU lightsaber as well.
Really? You don't know Khal? He's been making some amazing FX compatible hilts for a while, the oldest one of his hilts I can think of off the top of my head is from 2016. I've only managed to snag one of his Rey Scavengers for my collection so far but it is absolutely phenomenal. He's on the forums as khal1993, great guy, breathtaking lightsaber hilts, and a phenomenal customer experience.

zjunlimited

Sr Member
Khal and KRSabers are absolutely legit. He’s been around long enough and built up a solid business and totally dedicated to this hobby. I’ve purchased many items from him and wouldn’t hesitate again (I’m eyeing his RVN kit at the moment).

Basic Paul

I can also vouch for khal1993 and have one of his Graflex replicas, as well as one of his Beskar ingots. His Beskar ingots and thermal detonators have also been featured on Tested.

Decent guy and great at communication too. Also posts regularly about updates to his operation making more lightsabers, props and effects parts.
I believe he's currently expanding his operation.

ggriffaw

Sr Member
This is the Rey Scavenger weathered by Multiverse Props.

Rey_Scavenger_1.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_2.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_3.jpg
Rey_Scavenger_7.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_4.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_5.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_6.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_8.jpg

Rey_Scavenger_9.jpg

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
Really? You don't know Khal? He's been making some amazing FX compatible hilts for a while, the oldest one of his hilts I can think of off the top of my head is from 2016. I've only managed to snag one of his Rey Scavengers for my collection so far but it is absolutely phenomenal. He's on the forums as khal1993, great guy, breathtaking lightsaber hilts, and a phenomenal customer experience.

The last time I bought a lightsaber was probably the MR sabers when ROTS came out! So I'm not in the loop on anything more recent. I'm lucky I remember my name some days! :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.