KPH

Beast Mode

I don't mean to upset anyone with this, but yesterday i went by a desk in our building and found this receipt. Sort of sent chills down my spine, decided to snap a photo of it and post it up on the lair..

Photo120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if Kevin was still alive and well, runing arond making purchases. Interesting find, wonder how many KPHs there are..lol.

Well they say Tupac is still alive......

The receipt is from 07/21/11. So yesterday....I managed to find the place where they issued that receipt from and they said it was an african gentleman. Though nothing about his height.

I guess he was working/servicing the building and this Kevin P Hall paid for him and his partner and forgot his receipt =/

put a SAR request in serious application request,there can charge you upto $9 for it,its a request to see if you kph was on cctv n get a still of it,we have people request this when there think the cctv in the city centre is watching them,people around are blured out apart from you or the requested kph...yo send it to the shops data controler or shop owner of the cctv.

Lol, yeah. People still claim Tupac and Elvis are still alive and kicking on this ol' rock. You never know..I think Kevin has two sons, at best there could be a chance that one of the two was named after him, and it was KPH jr. that made the purchase.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back