Kotobukiya Artfx 1/10 scale figures

parabellum

Kotobukiya released several 1/10th scale figures recently.

several years ago they released 1/7th scale figures of many Star Wars characters, but they were too big for my taste.

but 1/10th figures are exactly what I was looking for, and decided to collect them.

they offer

Boba Fett
Darth Vader
Stormtroopers
C3PO R2D2

etc.

and I was wondering if any body have any information on what other characters they are planning to release in the future?

and why is their 1/7 C3PO has gold plated finish, where as their 1/10 C3PO has painted gold finish? which looks unrealistic.

ARTFX+ ???????? ????????? STAR WARS ARTFX? ARTFX ????? | KOTOBUKIYAhttp://main.kotobukiya.co.jp/artfx/artfx_sw_vader_rj/

They are awesome. I have Darth Vader (Cloud City), Boba Fett (ROTJ) and recently the Phase2 Clone trooper (501st paint scheme).
They are very detailed and have an awesome paint job, and are the same size than Neca's figures, which I collect too.

Same great proportions as the 1/7 figures but a bit smaller. Dearth has an optional arm and storm troopers have many extra arms and legs. The multiples options seem to be features of this line compared to 1/7. I love the ones I bought so far.

I own all the 1:7 Imperials including the 2 extra limited edition Sandtroopers, plus Yoda (it was a present LOL) and the Droids, and the 1:10 Stormtroopers. I prefer the 1:7 statues to the 1:10 but the small ones are pretty neat on their own as well.

I own all the 1:7 Imperials including the 2 extra limited edition Sandtroopers, plus Yoda (it was a present LOL) and the Droids, and the 1:10 Stormtroopers. I prefer the 1:7 statues to the 1:10 but the small ones are pretty neat on their own as well.

Pics, by chance...?

Pics, by chance...?

Of course. Here is my collection thread: http://www.therpf.com/f79/jknos-collection-transylvania-138927/ (scroll down a bit to the Detailed collection pictures), you can see my entire display including the Kotos. The only one not displayed is the 1:7 Stormtrooper/Luke, and seems the ROTS Vader is not shown alas, it is next to the 1:1 Stormtrooper armor, on the top of the cabinet where there is Kotobukiya ESB Vader and the Pugman ESB E-11 blaster. The 1:10 Stormies are on the same shelf with the eFX Stormie LE and MR CE, and there is also the Vader from the BH set, between the Elm-Studios Emperor and eFX ANH Vader. All the others can be easily seen next to other statues, figures, or mini-busts.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back