Korbanth Y wing opinions and size question.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Hello,

I need some advice and measurements.

I wanted to know what experts thought of the Korbanth Y wing S.S. Model? It looks nice to me but I am no expert.

Is there an alternative?

Can someone do me a huge favor and give me the overall measurements of the S.S. Y wing. Just the total length and width? I am looking at space, etc.

Thank you so much in advance.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Thanks for the info.

Isn't Nice-N the one who takes years to deliver, bailed on a bunch of owed models to make the Disneyland Star Wars Models? Am I mixing up makers??

Jkirkon

Sr Member
There is a guy on eBay who casts them for Steve/Nice-N.
Anyway, they pop up every now and again there. He’s out of Colorado.

vectorzero

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice-N is the best there is IMO. For mine I ended up with a hybrid of the Nice-N (Salzo casting) as the core, original Saturn V engines and a sprinkling of original donor kits plus a mixture of the excellent Studio Kitbash and Masterpiece Models greeblies.

I also have many leftover parts including some DaveG originals. If you’re in the UK, PM for more details if you think they may be of use.