Korbanth Vader helmet, any thoughts?

Jaylyles06

Hey guys, I'm new to the Vader suit process. Has anyone seen the Korbanth Vader helmet in person? From the pictures on their website, the brow of the dome looks a bit weird. It looks too flat to me, but that might just be the angle. I don't know, and I'm certainly no expert. Has anyone seen it first hand? Thanks.

I have not seen his helmet in person, but in the world of 501st Vader's, a Korbanth helmet is probably the lowest level of quality you can buy. That's not to say that it is a bad helmet. It's just not a vendor that most Vader's choose to purchase from. It's absolutely true that you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a great helmet, that's at a fairly low price, I would check out Portumac Props on Facebook. If you want to go up in quality, I would next look at Mike Warren on facebook.

I have not seen his helmet in person, but in the world of 501st Vader's, a Korbanth helmet is probably the lowest level of quality you can buy. That's not to say that it is a bad helmet. It's just not a vendor that most Vader's choose to purchase from. It's absolutely true that you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a great helmet, that's at a fairly low price, I would check out Portumac Props on Facebook. If you want to go up in quality, I would next look at Mike Warren on facebook.
Agreed with all this.

Korbanth's products can be very hit or miss depending on the item. Some of their Vader items like the wool capes or shin guards are great, but other items are really off.

I used to have his Vader chest armor and Boba Fett helmet. I would not recommend either one.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back