Service Korbanth DV6 Lightsaber Installation Service

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all, as with my Graflex 2.0 install service, I will be offering installs for his DV6 (aka ROTJ Vader lightsaber.
These new sabers will be using Nano Biscotte V4's and can hold 3 sound fonts.

Any orders placed today will receive a 10% discount, and any deluxe tier orders will get a crystal chamber added to their saber as pictured below in the images.

The install includes 3.7v charger, Blades are sold separately for $30

Pricing will be in multiple tiers:

1. Stunt Tier: $70 + shipping
    • powered by 4 AAA batteries
    • high powered LED single die
  2. Deluxe: 350 + shipping
    • $150 down payment required
    • Nano Biscotte v4 sound board
    • rechargeable battery (charger included)
    • 3 sound fonts pre-loaded, If you want different sounds on your saber, those can chose from saberfont.com for no extra charge
    • 3 die LED or Single Die
    • Flash on Clash (optional)
    • blade shimmer (optional)
    • basic crystal chamber (resin crystal) available only on May 4.
  3. Premium: $465 + shipping
    • $200 down payment required
    • Nano Biscotte v4 sound board
    • Full crystal chamber with machined and waterjet cut parts from Aluminum and Brass
    • Iluminated real quartz Crystal
    • rechargeable battery (charger included)
    • 2 sound fonts pre-loaded, If you want different sounds on your saber, those can chose from saberfont.com for no extra charge
    • 3 die LED or Single Die
    • Flash on Clash (optional)
    • blade shimmer (optional)

Deluxe Tier: The Deluxe tier pictured below has a crystal chamber. But the normal Deluxe tier will NOT have the crystal chamber Unless it is ordered today (May 4)

Premium Tier

Last edited:

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
nice! i was waiting for a May 4 offer to jump on!! put me down for the deluxe version with 10% off and the bonus crystal chamber. is the bonus crystal chamber the basic version or the aluminum/brass version? thanks!!

Last edited:

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The bonus chamber that will be included with the deluxe version is the basic chamber.

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*bump for the weekend crowd. Vader MPP coming soon with optional RGB full color changing setup.