Kool shade value ?

bwayne64

Master Member
Does anyone know what vintage Kool shade is going for now a day's. It's the 23 louver, primo stuff. I have a piece that's 21 × 42.5 inches. I bought it several years ago and it was quite expensive even then. I'm not selling it, so don't ask, ; ) Tried to look it up online but this stuff is unobtanium. Thanks,

Joe

P.S. Don't think it's enough for a Tie fighter, but it could do all the other models that use it.

Anyone ?

bueller-ben-stein.gif

There is none going so it is effectively priceless. At least as far as I'm aware.

As with everything it's whatever the market will bare.

but if your not going to sell it does it matter? ;)

There is none going so it is effectively priceless. At least as far as I'm aware.

As with everything it's whatever the market will bare.

but if your not going to sell it does it matter? ;)
Well I didn't want to be morbid, but I'm actually going through my stuff to make out my will. My family will not know what this stuff is, much less what to do with it. Lord willing I will be around long enough to put it to good use. I'd kinda like a ball park, so I can leave a note on it. I will tell them to sell it here and/or Studio Scale Modelers site. It's not a big deal, but I wouldn't want them to just throw it out and lose the money they could get. I like the priceless value. But that can also mean unpriceable, if that's a word. They have the same instructions regarding all my vintage model kits. I have quite a few of those as well. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

That's a pretty good reason. The thought had also crossed my mind regarding the kits a while ago.

However I hope to plunder them soon, and is doing so they will be a fraction of their original value.

I guess if you have a truly crazy collection of kits that covers many future projects then it is well worth it.

That's a pretty good reason. The thought had also crossed my mind regarding the kits a while ago.

However I hope to plunder them soon, and is doing so they will be a fraction of their original value.

I guess if you have a truly crazy collection of kits that covers many future projects then it is well worth it.
Yea, I have most of the kits used on the Studio Galactica. And there's a lot of cross over with Star wars stuff. I still need the big Bandai tank kits, but their out of my price range now. Guess I have to get castings for them. I hope I get to finish her before I kick off, ; ) Well the leftovers from your kits might be useful to someone for parts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back