Kony 2012 Please Watch It And Share It

Edit: more info.

What Kony did to children was horrible but he hasn't been active for over 5 years now. No one has seen or heard from him in years. General Butt Naked (yes his real name, google it) is a far far worse individual that is still a threat. In my opinion this Kony 2012 stuff is very clever marketing gimmick to rally the country to support an invasion of Africa. Why? To get grip on the chinese expansion into africa and secure natural resources. Invisible Children is a shaaaady company, only 30% of proceeds and donations go to aid. Invisible Children will not disclose where the rest of the cash goes( Where does the rest of the 70% go?? Marketing and their pockets.). Also what does Invisible Children have to do with tracking down and apprehending these guys? Isn't that a Military Issue?

In saying that.. both of them need to be taken out( if Kony isn't out already), no doubt. I think it's kinda ****** up that the Gov seems to be marketing another invasion through Invisible Children. Maybe IC is doing it solo to make some money, it is a business after all.

Just relaying some of the info that I've come across this week and my thoughts on the whole "Kony 2012" thing.

This pic gives you a good idea of what im talking about, it's kinda funny too. The article I linked is a good read aswell.
K3mgn.jpg

http://wilwheaton.tu...estly-wanted-to

The reddit article was one of many i read .You also can't believe everything you see on YouTube. The guy is gone. I saw a news report where they interviewed a woman from the area she said the same about Kony's absence. Take the article I posted and the IC video with a grain of salt and make your own decision on the kony situation.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back