knuckledragger & Mrs. knuckledragger

knuckledragger

Hey guys...

Though I would share my finalized Pred Costume... I have had the costume for 4 years since 2005... this year I did some upgrades and fine tuning. Upgraded the chest armor & backpack (Dakath). Upgraded Skin (my own work). Gauntlets/Blades (Sil3ent Hunt3r). Dreads (Biohunter76). Skulls (my own work). Hip armor (my own work). Right shoulder Pauldron (ebay leather larp item). Shin armor (my own work). And the belt isn't exactly Predesque but I need something to keep our ID's, credit cards, and cash in... haha.

Finally got the old lady out in a human Pred costume... She was miserable with the mask on for 4 hours but the open face mask (inkmonster) & fans I mounted in Bio helped I think...

Anyways I have a couple more events to go to this Halloween season including a Fangoria Horror Convention this Saturday with the one and only Twisted One out in Vegas this weekend from Alaska... We will represent the Lair with pride!

By the way I know netting will look better and I have it I just was in a rush last nite and didn't have time to put it on... :eek:

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

Thanks guys...

I had different visions of the Fem Pred but I had limits and bounderies with what she would wear so I was limited.... The "minimal clothing" request made it a little difficult!! :eek:

Thanks guys...

I had different visions of the Fem Pred but I had limits and bounderies with what she would wear so I was limited.... The "minimal clothing" request made it a little difficult!! :eek:
Great job on the costume contest win. I always wanted to see Vegas your lucky to get to live there. As for the fem Pred skin maybe just use some body paint that way she can stay cool. But she pulls off the"minimal clothing" look just fine. Looks great dont let her off the Pred ship. lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back