Interest Knightmare Batman Coat Batman v Superman

Love the idea! Definitly one of my favorite scenes and costume from the movie. I'd be interested in one though depending on the price :$ (poor student).

Signed you guys up! After watching the film I realized there were some details that I hadn't added. Working on a new prototype and it should be ready this week!

Danny

Here's a pic you may like. While it's just a render it does show the detail on the back

0ccb5791dc259fe8a967671acf1aad43.jpg
06abd3b2a820f034e9bf0b2c87c4a1c6.jpg
e69ff6ef897f37f10fdf92640b8a44ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

We had a prototype but new images surfaced so we should be getting the final prototype with the final price very soon now! I'm thinking it would cost around 350 USD but the final price will be settled in a few days.

Danny

Hey guys!

Sorry, hadn't had the time to work on this as I should've, I'll send you a PM to see who's in and see if we can get this run started. There are pics of the very first prototype which was made only to get an idea of prices and everything, final one will have every detail including custom leather.

Danny

I'm interested at the $350 price point myself. I'm curious if you can customize the length? I'm thick up top and need an XL but I'm only 5' 8" so the normal XL is likely too long.

I'd be interested depending on price, love the Knightmare Batman look

*** Hmmm, actual I shouldn't, to much other projects I should hold off now....
*** So, sorry

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back