Knight Rider resource vetting requested

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I delved for a while first, but the most recent I can find anyone talking about this is from years ago. In doing a quick web search, I turned up at least half a dozen sources for K.I.T.T. replica pieces. Between Knight Rider World, KITT Still Rocks, the Knight Rider Store, the Knight Rider Shop, Knight Rider Conversion, and Knight Passions, does anyone know if one is better or worse than another, as far as reliability, quality, and flexibility are concerned?

I need exactly two things: The overhead control panel -- which should be no problem -- and just the "KITT functions" portion of the instrument binnacle/left dash -- which might. I'm fine ordering from two different vendors if one makes a good overhead unit and doesn't like fussing with custom orders, and another would be willing to lay fiberglass just in the bit I want and leave it to me to cut it out, but doesn't do the overhead pieces (or doesn't do them well). So that's why I'm wanting a vendor who will work with me.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.