Knight rider paper props ?

wow, what luck, found an Universal Studios registration card (which may be a fake). I think your right again about it saying "UNLADEN WEIGHT". Hopefully it helps for reference of unreadable text.

Attachments

• auction-1.jpg
    auction-1.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Scaling the registration card prop (using the thumb) I put it at roughly 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".
UPDATE: Had my friend measure her current card and it measures 4 9/16" x 4 9/16" square.

Drivers License should be the same as a credit card

Some quick comments on the DL:
-Missing "X________________________" in the signature box
- 6,000 LBS GROSS (with a comma)
-I am still unsure what that character is in the "Married" box. Real licenses I have seen say "Yes" or "No", but Universal Studio's is abbreviating "Single". Maybe it's something like "Sng", "Sgl", or "Sngl" Any thoughts?

UPDATE: I think "Sng" is the way to go. The last character on the prop could be a lower case 'g' and the "-" might be the top of a faded 'n'

Last edited:
Found some reference images

american-eagle-on-shield-e1426654735818.jpg
The eagle is the logo in the center in the social security card, however the shield is supposed to be going in the opposite direction. The text around the border I believe says "SOCIAL SECURITY" along the top, and "BOARD" along the bottom
PD_social_security_card.png
The next is an old school SS card with the back side.
ss-cards.jpg
The last image shown is an old social security card that has the same logo on the driver's license. It is the "Department of Health, Education, and Welfare" logo instead of the California State Seal

Last edited:
I wanted my Travel Card to be a real card (instead of printed paper). So I searched on line and got these printed on 30mm PVC, Stanard CC size. Unfortunately I couldn't find a printing company that would print PVC cards as a one-off. They required a 250 minimum print quantity. So, I have some extra to send to Dietrich if he wants.

I think they turned out really nice. Thanks again Dietrich

Attachments

• DSCF1497.JPG
    DSCF1497.JPG
    977.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
hope that the work of Dietrich will not again be used for the net on sales purposes, it really will be a lack of respect for him, given the number of prints on your photo.

It was the minimum required to get them printed. I don't have permission to sell them. I honestly didn't get this many printed with intent to sell. They are all mine.

Last edited:
it's the minimum required to get them printed. I don't have permission to sell them. They are all mine

Hi guys,

seven has got my permission to sell Travel Card which I cleaned. I'm just glad that he asked. And to be quite honest, what shall he do with 250 of them?

Dietrich

Here is a photo of David that looks closer to his original License photo (just crop it?), plus it gives a blank background as a DMV photo would have
what do you think?

Attachments

• photoID.jpg
    photoID.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 34
After information the credit card is not in PVC but printed on photo paper, you can see from the capture cuts the edges are entitled angles.

Best

C.

Thanks, Seven!
thumbup.gif

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back