Knight rider paper props ?

I realize that this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone would be able to create these paper props from the TV show.

In the second episode, he has some more cards in his wallet that are not seen, so creative license is welcome
Michael Knight, Speedy Repairman
Michael Knight, Quick Carpet Cleaner
M. Knight Enterprises - Swedish Massage While-U-Wait

Attachments

• Cal_License_SScard.jpg
    Cal_License_SScard.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 141
  • California_Registration.jpg
    California_Registration.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 112
  • NationalTravelCard.jpg
    NationalTravelCard.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 106
  • PressBadge.jpg
    PressBadge.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 71
  • GovIDCard.jpg
    GovIDCard.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Thank you Dietrich. Those look really good. I think the #YP is YR for the year, and the column next to it is MAKE

In the episode Knightmares, Michael Long worked at the 11th Precinct, serial number: 10509, badge number: 8043, but in episode Knights of the Fast Lane his police badge and ID are the following.
The police ID says:

POLICE
MICHAEL LONG
NAME

[blank]
SIGNATURE

SERIAL NO.

RYAN
CHIEF OF POLICE

Attachments

• Police_Badge.jpg
    Police_Badge.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Police_Badge2.jpg
    Police_Badge2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
...and the column next to it is MAKE
I take this back. I think you are right, it does say MODEL, not MAKE

The badge itself is 3.54" high x 2.57" wide. (According to http://www.smithwarren.com/ Badge Style S36 or M263). I would estimate that the ID card is approx 3 3/4" x 2 1/2". Anyone know what size would fit in a Badge Wallet?

Found an example Military ID Card. What I make out on Michael's card number is: 27361/696713

Attachments

• MilitaryIDCardBack.jpg
    MilitaryIDCardBack.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I take this back. I think you are right, it does say MODEL, not MAKE

The badge itself is 3.54" high x 2.57" wide. (According to http://www.smithwarren.com/ Badge Style S36). I would estimate that the ID card is approx 3 3/4" x 2 1/2". Anyone know what size would fit in a Badge Wallet?

Found an example Military ID Card. What I make out on Michael's card number is: 27361/696713

I take this back also, I think that it says MOBIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dietrich,

The size of LAPD id is exactly 9,5cm on 6,2cm, no size credit card for the model.

bests

Marc

Last edited:
Here's a screencap of a driver's license from the series 'Mission: Impossible' that has some
of the same details used in Michael's ID including the signature above the photo. First letter
is covered though.

Mission Impossible Phelps ID.png

Police ID LAPD.jpg
Validated Registration Card.jpg

I've got a typewriter font that's a close match to the type in the screen cap. If you can post a blank version of this I can retype it.

What is the name of the typewriter font? I've got about 2.500 different kind of fonts.

Dietrich

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back