Kitti's (Pred Atorette Female Mask)

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Well guys, this is Kitti's mask, she was the winner of a free paint up.

This mask is made by Lee (Skunk) and damn, I need to say this mask is great, a lot of fun to paint, quality on mask is great, Lee really took his time to make a badass mask. Kudos to you buddy.
All you girls predator wanna be, need to buy this awesome mask...top notch

Well here you go, Pics of my first female mask, BTW is not done, still need to finish tusks, teeth and permawet... Kitti.. I hope you like it..

CIMG0378.jpg

CIMG0383.jpg

CIMG0376.jpg

CIMG0379.jpg

CIMG0380.jpg

CIMG0382.jpg

Looking great so far Chris.....fast work aswell man....thanks for the size comparison shot.
I like the pinkish undertones and the spot work looks cool.....I think you could fit a few more viens in the mouth tho
Nice one!

Chris, great paint-up man. I’m really feeling this, seriously. The colors are great. I love the pink tint you’ve given to the flesh along the mid-furrow line, I’ve always envisioned this in the females, and the lesser pigment on her head is spot on concerning females as well ( In my opinion)I’ve always envisioned them with a nice clean “open-face” pattern, while the angular “V” pattern of spotting is something ascribed to males.
~Estelle

That looks sweet Chris....one crit tho....the lower tusks are the wrong side of the upper tusks....was this intentional?
Other than that...spot on man..........I wonder how she sustained the injury to the inside of her throat??

That looks sweet Chris....one crit tho....the lower tusks are the wrong side of the upper tusks....was this intentional?
Other than that...spot on man..........I wonder how she sustained the injury to the inside of her throat??
lol injury to the throat no comment

Lee LMAO.... about the tusks YES ! it was intentional, I wanted to make "her" a bit different than the male.. i think it gives a nice look to it.. and the throat injury that you are talking about, is because she probably got hurt and spitted blood, i think it just have enough of it, didn't wanna cover her in blood.

LOL..........might be the wrong time of the month!

Cool about the mandibles.....it looks good....just not how I intended thats all and wasn't sure if you had done it intentional.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back