Kits to make the Probe ESB Pods.

bobatrooper

Hi

I started gathering all the stuff to make my first studio scale model of the ESB Probe Droid pods, with alittle help from a few friends I know who do it (Niels, Phil Brown and Lee Ralph) sadly I don't have the time to do this as just so busy with prop stuff and not had time to get the other parts I need I wanted to know if I was to put these kits up for sale with the extra little parts I got would anyone be interested and also what price is good as I am not sure what to charge for them. The Kits I have are as follows

German 20mm Flakvierling MIT SD AH52

SD KFZ 223 Leichter Panzerspahwagen

SD KFZ 232 Schwerer 8 Rad Afrika Korps

Panzerkampf Wagen 3 Ausf N KFZ 141/2

MorserKarl 1/72

Also some parts like the bulb surrounds and stuff from Elliptical Domes from EMA Models.

Any help would be wonderful and thanks very much.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Check ebay for current going prices of those kits ... make an assesment what you paid for them and having them together for a Probe ESB Pod Kit, which saves potenial buyers time in searching for them, put a price tag on and place an add in the Junkyard :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back