Kitbuilders magazine

Xterminatus

Hia Everyone.

Im wondering if anyone here knows witch issues of kitbuilders magazine that features some nice painting tutorials on Predators?
Im planning on ordering some backissues but i cant afford them all :)

kind Regards

jimmy

Hia Everyone.

Im wondering if anyone here knows witch issues of kitbuilders magazine that features some nice painting tutorials on Predators?
Im planning on ordering some backissues but i cant afford them all :)

kind Regards

jimmy
I can let you know when I get home. I have every issue that has a predator in it theres only about 5 issues that I know of that do. Plus I have all the issues of amazing figure modeler that have predators in them to. Oh and the next issue of kitbuilders is gonna have a pred in it as well.

I can let you know when I get home. I have every issue that has a predator in it theres only about 5 issues that I know of that do. Plus I have all the issues of amazing figure modeler that have predators in them to. Oh and the next issue of kitbuilders is gonna have a pred in it as well.

thx a mill mate i really appreciate the help :)

Kind Regards
'Jimmy

The ultimate article?...i thought the lair was the ultimate predator article.....

love the kitbuilders rag....my screen name is recast of it.

Would like to know those back issue numbers as well.
Getting KB here on a regular basis is rather hit or miss so the back issue route is the way to go.

Would like to know those back issue numbers as well.
Getting KB here on a regular basis is rather hit or miss so the back issue route is the way to go.
I fowarded the issue numbers to Jimmy maybe he will post them if not when I get home if I can remember I will post them.

Kitbuilders issues number 54, 55, 58, 59 and 61 and issue 62 comin out in I believe may all have predator kits in them. And issue # 29 of amazing figure modeler is a all predator and alien issue.

I love kitbuilders magazine the articals by Joe especially. Im looking forward to the new issue I just have one complaint about the magazine. I ordered a year subscription and its supposed to be a quarterly mag. Well in the past year Ive only recieved 2 issues I know they dont want to release it until they get the right articals ready but I think there should be some better planning to get them out on time. I most likely wont renew my subscription and just buy the issues I want off ebay from now on.

Hey guys....there was a small delay with issue #62, but don't fear it will be out very soon.

This issue is jam packed with eye candy galore.

And as Dan said, this will have one of the coolest Predator paintups in it......trust me, you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks for supporting Kit Builders Magazine! ;) :)

AL DeGregorio

Hey guys....there was a small delay with issue #62, but don't fear it will be out very soon.

This issue is jam packed with eye candy galore.

And as Dan said, this will have one of the coolest Predator paintups in it......trust me, you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks for supporting Kit Builders Magazine! :popcorn: :sick:

AL DeGregorio o_O

So, by "very soon," you mean...? Any kind of ballpark estimate on when we can expect to see it released?

Small delay there allready 3 or more months past when it was supposed to come out. I heard from them yesterday and was told soon there was a delay due to the fact they had so much stuff comin in. And they have so many new articles comin in allready that the follwing issue will come out faster. But I was told the same thing about this one. Im not bad mouthing them in anyway there a small goup of people puttingit out and want nothing but the best articles. And that is great but I feel that I subscribed to a quarterly mag and I have only recieved 2 issues in a year. I would rather buy them individually from this point on as I see articals I would be interested in.

Well, the site's been updated, Issue #62 is now posted on the site, but we still can't order it. Anyone have any ideas on when we'll actually get to place an order?

Can't believe how long this is taking... and this was supposed to be out in time for Wonderfest earlier this year lol!

Dan

Yeah, I'm right there with you. I'm itchin to get my hands on a copy, I've post-poned painting ANY further on my Death Warrior kit, and I'm refusing to even START painting my Bad Blood till it's out, so.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back