Kitbuilders Mag backissue?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Anyone have any idea which particular backissue has Joe's buildup of the female pred where he added the scorpion to the base? Here's a link to the actual kit.

This One Hurrr

I haven't been able to spot the particular issue in the catalog on the Kitbuilder's website.

Thanks, guys!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

adegregorio

Anyone have any idea which particular backissue has Joe's buildup of the female pred where he added the scorpion to the base? Here's a link to the actual kit.

This One Hurrr

I haven't been able to spot the particular issue in the catalog on the Kitbuilder's website.

Thanks, guys!
That ones in issue #55

Al

Justin1

I tried emailing them as soon as Al posted, and I still haven't heard back. I'm gonna send a follow-up tonight or tomorrow and if I make any progress I'll letcha know.

metalzeus

I tried emailing them as soon as Al posted, and I still haven't heard back. I'm gonna send a follow-up tonight or tomorrow and if I make any progress I'll letcha know.
thats why I'm asking its been 3 days I e-mailed and no reply.

stevied

Your not gonna hear from the people at Kitbuilders because the magizine is no longer being printed. Check out the Culbhouse for all the stink!

Justin1

Well, I WOULD go read about it at the Clubhouse, but it's not letting me register... What's the stink on the stinktuation? Last I'd heard they were selling issues, but only online? In PDF Format or something like that?

Are they still selling their paints? Please, God, tell me they are...