Kitbuilders are they still around?

inkmonster

I know I asked this question about a year or more ago then I found out they were. But I was curious is Kitbuilders still producing mags? There issue# 64 with the werewolfs on the cover was supposed to be released in January. I have yet to see any copies on ebay or anywhere else. And havent got any response back from Barb or Dan about it. Barb always got back to me I did order paint from them not long ago. And I got them in record time again but no word on the mag.

I used to get that mag all the time. I was even mentioned in an issue with Bobby Causey when he did his Lost Boys David as I did the base for the piece. Got a couple more after that and havent gotten one in a while. Not sure if they are still around or not.

Kitbuilders is no longer a printed mag, they will be an online only version. Infaltion has caused them to quit the printing business and go online only.

Kitbuilders is no longer a printed mag, they will be an online only version. Infaltion has caused them to quit the printing business and go online only.

Cheers for the info Kenny ;)

Lets hope all the back issues become available at some point theres a few articles I'd love to check out.

gecko

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back