Kit kat Package (1970)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Old Maker

hello beautiful people hope you are having a great day .
i have just made a Kit Kat package(1970 version) and wanted to share it with you people hope you enjoy them.
photo_2020-01-24_19-24-53.jpg
photo_2020-01-24_19-24-54.jpg
photo_2020-01-24_19-24-55.jpg

and here is the file to download and make yourself one . (its set in A4 300 DPI no rescalling needed)
kitkat 2.jpg
if you need more images take a look at this link

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Old Maker

Thanks bro.
you know i LOVE square and rectangular shape boxes and materials & i love food as well.
so i sometimes search for items like this (food paper craft) and i saw this one to make . its cute :D
i also make cigarette packs as well(square and rectangular shape) take a look at them if you are interested.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.