Limited Run Kingsman The Secret Service: Carnwennan 9mm Resin Cast

:thumbsup Wicked!

I had my figures crossed for this one. I had already started acquiring other items for a display and this needed for the center piece.

very excited for this

Some of you asked for measurements so I’m posting here. For some reason our PMs won’t show images. Also, she’s out of the mold so fingers crossed for the first cast! This is my second time with a two part cast so I’m far from an expert lol

AE1BD98B-162A-44B7-B313-BA07DFB4794A.jpegFE6E9DB2-3812-40E4-BA19-809ED7D678FF.jpeg

First cast showed some areas where I need to create a vent. The texture was a little bubbly but its my fault for not waiting to pour. The pistol would be fine for stunt or cosplay just needs some extra TLC. Hit me with a PM and I'll sell it on the cheeeeeeaaaaaap.

0B988DD5-4546-485B-9D6E-4E5565ABA7E5.jpeg

First cast showed some areas where I need to create a vent. The texture was a little bubbly but its my fault for not waiting to pour. The pistol would be fine for stunt or cosplay just needs some extra TLC. Hit me with a PM and I'll sell it on the cheeeeeeaaaaaap.

View attachment 763260

ill take that one needed one for my cosplay while the prestine one stays in its display box

Yarooon

I’m doing a run of just grips too if anyone wants just those for an airsolft build. I’ll make a separate junkyard post.

I’m cranking out the casts today and I wanted to address some things. For those of you with the raw pieces, I suggest a picking up a dremel and exacto blade. The first picture is below the hammer. I’ve had good luck cleaning out this recess with a small cylindrical bit. The exacto blade is great for seams but also cleaning up around the grips as seen in the second picture. I would also pick up some wood putty for filling some small bubbles especially when the seam line is removed.

34793F74-D63E-4039-9AAF-A2E72F0E1A24.jpeg297626BE-3719-4E49-97EE-36DF7A57A4E7.jpegDD239F1D-8E83-46F5-A5D1-BF0F97AB7D3D.jpeg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back