Limited Run Kingsman The Secret Service: Carnwennan 9mm Resin Cast

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey gang,

I have successfully molded and casted my "Carnwennan 9mm". The cast will be raw and in black resin. They will need to be trimmed, sanded, etc to be finished. This will be limited to 10 spots. If you really would like one finished, you can shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. The price will be $115 shipped within the US. For internationally sales, I can quote shipping and paint them a bright color if necessary. I have enough resin on hand right now to cast about 5 pieces. I'm not accepting payment just yet as I want to make sure I get quality casts. PM me or comment below and I will add you to the list! Thanks!

First Run Completed
1. Yarooon (kit) PAID/SHIPPED
2. Titanic - (kit) PAID/SHIPPED
3. Joshspiderman23 - (kit) PAID/SHIPPED
4. Propstuf (finished) - PAID/SHIPPED
5. UnitPD (kit) PAID/SHIPPED
6. Sold off site
7. Sold off site
8. Sold off site
9. Sold off site
10.Sold off site

Second Run Interest List

1. Darth Panther - Shipped
2. Mechanized2400 - Finished
3. MorbidCharlie
4. Kypod
5. Yaroon -Shipped
6.Treganna -
7. Sentry02 - Shipped
8. Incept Date -
9. Joeycanton
10.sevsevsevyo

IMG_9722.JPGYou_Doodle_2017-06-09T22_35_47Z.jpgYou_Doodle_2017-06-09T22_36_03Z.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9635.JPG
    IMG_9635.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 313
  • IMG_9723.JPG
    IMG_9723.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 306
  • IMG_9724.JPG
    IMG_9724.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Alright folks,

as expected there are a few air bubble where the pins are. My question is, would you like me to included replacement pins (they are small half beads) or would you like me to replace and install them on your casts?

IMG_9737.JPG

replacement pins is ok for me:p

Yarooon

Ok I'll send a few as they are pretty small. It's really easy to install. Just shave the resin pins down with a razor blade then just glue them on.

I'm filling some air bubbles for you guys because I have OCD.

I have three casts that I really like that turned out great! These will still need to be finished but I have taken care of some air bubbles and did a bit of cleaning some of the casts while I waited for castings to cure. I'll be changing this thread to a limited run and I'll be sending out some PMs too. Thanks gang!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back