Limited Run Kingsman The Secret Service: Carnwennan 9mm Resin Cast

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Top has a gun metal finish, the bottom does not

IMG_0188.JPG

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm thinking about doing another run if there is enough interest. I updated the initial post with a few pictures of a finished piece.

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Maybe use foam? Cut out the outline of each shape, and maybe that'll hold...? Although you may loose some depth in the shadow box

just an idea. The display is very cool, though :thumbsup

Yarooon

Sr Member
thanks its a box from ikea im now cutting in foamboard so i have an idea want size i want will be lasercutting the final version tommorow and layer it with fabric then

Yarooon

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm giving this a bump to see if there is more interest now that the movie is out. I need to create a new mold and would like to have at least 8 people. It looks like I have roughly 3 people interested.