Limited Run Kingsman cufflinks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
The prototype is done and available for order. They are gold plated brass and match the cuff links seen in the armory. The price is $40 per set plus shipping. Turnaround time for the production is roughly 2-4 weeks from now (11/18/17).

Attachments

• 150106-kingsman-cufflinks.jpg
    150106-kingsman-cufflinks.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sjorsjo91

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At that price point I'm in. Depending on when production starts and payments are required since I will receive my next paycheck in 3 weeks.

Risu

Master Member
Ok, we haven't reached 20 yet, but I've started talking to the company. I'll see if I can get the basic details squared away with them by the time we hit the mark.

Risu

Master Member
Ok, we're at 14 so far. I've confirmed the correct size for the links as well, and I'm waiting to hear back from the company.