Kingsman: "Carnwennan 9mm" * Video Update 8.23.18

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First off I really enjoy prop firearms and I was seeking out a garage project since the weather is FINALLY breaking here in the midwest. After seeing Kingsman: The Secret Service I knew what that project was going to be their service pistol! I don't recall the make/model/name of the pistol ever being mentioned in the movie so I decided to call it the "Carnwennan 9mm". I chose this name as it was the name of the magical dagger of King Arthur and we know how heavily the Kingsman play into the Arthurian Legends.

kingsman-the-secret-service-reviews.jpg KingsmanPistol.jpg

I purchased a metal airsoft blowback Tokarev TT-33 as this was the base model for the Kingsman standard sidearm.

gp-we-tt33-bk.jpg

My list of things to do
  • Trim trigger
  • Trim hammer
  • Remove lanyard points
  • Trim/ Replace trigger guard
  • Trim down rear sight
  • Add a second trigger
  • Add metal swing down shotgun launcher
  • Replace grips with real wood grips
  • Making a silencer

I assume the launcher swings down instead of forward but I don't know for sure. I plan on keeping this able to fire and possible bouncing around the idea of working shotgun launcher.

Last edited:
Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm"

From the second photo you posted, it looks like there is a latch under the trigger guard, and the barrel swivels down from the muzzle. There is a hinge pin at the top front, under the guide rod.

David.

From the second photo you posted, it looks like there is a latch under the trigger guard, and the barrel swivels down from the muzzle. There is a hinge pin at the top front, under the guide rod.

David.

That is what I figured but I didn't know for sure. This seems like it would make the most sense too!

Made some progress with trimming down the hammer flush with the frame. If anyone works with airsoft guns, make sure you take pictures before your dissasemble anything especially those small parts. Luckily this field strips like a real steel 1911.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Small update, I finished cutting/trimming down the trigger and hooray it still fires! So far it's a pretty fun build. Up next will be replacing the trigger guard and rear sight.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Spending my short time on the trigger guard today!

image.jpg

Looking great man! are there any pics of the gun from the right side. looks as If the shot gun part may wrap further around on that side. and i agree with the thought that it breaks from the trigger gourd down. pivot point at the front. i was looking at some grenade launchers to tr\y and get an idea of the locking and cocking mechanism. but i couldn't find anything decent.

keep up the fantastic work my friend...

KA-CART-04_5_mark.jpgCAW-GL-M79-SAWEDOFF_MARK5.jpg

I've decided to not make the shotgun functional. There is so little room for the second trigger, I don't think I can even fit a spring in there. So it will just be a dummy one but the gun will still fire airsoft pellets through the main barrel. I will make the shotgun barrel open and close with a dummy shell in it though.

Working on the under barrel! It's getting challenging but still fun. I think I may make 3 pieces instead of doing a resin run or just the under attachment. I'll keep one and sell the other two complete pistols. Just thinking out loud I guess hahaha.

image.jpg

Finishing up the second trigger today. Unfortunately there is just NO room to make it functional or move for that matter. Also just waiting on a few parts to come in. More to come!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 434

Very awesome, I was looking into finding a cheap tokarev to convert it but with their only being the metal replica I wasnt about to tear it down and mess it up, looking forward to the finished product, and like others I'd totally be down with a kit if your still toying with the idea lol

Very awesome, I was looking into finding a cheap tokarev to convert it but with their only being the metal replica I wasnt about to tear it down and mess it up, looking forward to the finished product, and like others I'd totally be down with a kit if your still toying with the idea lol

The metal blowback is actually pretty close to the real steel in terms of dissasembly. I was super nervous to take it apart but it wasn't too bad. I only had one panic moment when I missed a piece and couldn't get it to cycle.

I'm still messing around with some options for folks interested. I'll keep y'all posted! Thanks for all the replies!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back