kingdom hearts terra armor foam build W.I.P

krispikarim

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For past 5 years ive been wanting to build my own terra armor ever since i saw it in kingdom hearts birth by sleep, and I've finally decided its about time i do this build, so i started 2 weeks ago. I'm building the entire suit out of eva foam, and I've been creating my own patterns, so far i have almost the entire torso done, and the abs articulated, and once i finish all the foam fabrication, all the pieces will get coated in mod podge/ pva glue, then i'm going to coat it in resin, so that i can sand it, and when i paint it i get a more metallic look, rather than more foamish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EJxR9OnmLQ

this video is a quick explaination of the suit
IMG_1198.JPGFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg

image.jpegim almost finished with the helmet, just gotta make the visor, but i put that cardboard strip, just to get the silhouette hannathing

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegso here are pictures, in a random order, of my final steps in finishing the suit, i will be making the cape and the keyblade for upcoming cons. Sorry I haven't posted that many updates, I've been really busy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    789.1 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    946.3 KB · Views: 179
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back