King Cavalera's Figure Collection

King Cavalera

Some pic of mine mixed with poor photoshop skill; all comment and critics are welcome;​
HT Elder Predator (MMS-48)​
ElderPred21.jpg
ElderPred23.jpg
ElderPred22.jpg
HT Shadow Predator (MMS-154) - custom mask​
Shadow4ed.jpg
HT Shadow Predator (MMS-154)​
Shadow3ed.jpg
HT Shadow Predator (MMS-154)​
Shadow1ed.jpg
HT Guardian Predator (MMS-126) - Close Up​
Gort5.jpg
HT Guardian Predator (MMS-126) - Open Mask​
Gort6.jpg
HT Tracker Predator (MMS-147)​
tracker2.jpg
HT Tracker Predator (MMS-147)​
tracker1.jpg
HT Berserker Predator (MMS-130)​
berserker41.jpg
HT Falconer Predator (MMS-137)​
Falconer31.jpg
HT Classic Predator (MMS-90)​
classic2.jpg
HT Guardian Predator (MMS-126) - Normal​
Gort2b.jpg
HT Guardian Predator (MMS-126) - Decloaked​
Gort2a-2.jpg
more pics will added ASAP... thanks for looking :)

I wish I had gotten the HT Preds when they first started, but I just didn't have the dough for them then...and I sure as hell don't now considering how much they go for!!

Nice pics bro!

I wish I had gotten the HT Preds when they first started, but I just didn't have the dough for them then...and I sure as hell don't now considering how much they go for!!

Nice pics bro!

Yeah right, the price is going fly higher and higher and higher, don't miss the newer release then.
Thanks bro.

Very cool , keep adding love watching the thread grow.Is there a trophy project?Pictures?

I'm glad you like it... thanks bud.
about trophy project; actually I'm still collecting 1/6 trophy; last week I receive about 5 item as an addition to existing trophy, not to mention I'm still waiting news from you about 1/6 alien queen skull... lol

anyway, the skulls is growing; the reason why I haven't start it because I just need exact size of the trophy wall; the (super-huge) alien queen skull is one I anticipated most to avoid miscalculation.

let me know if you have some update for me.. thanks again.

I was trying to upload a picture on photobucket for you last night and epic fail for some reason it was'nt working.Im making sure its perfect but for size its about 15"-16" long and around the hood its 4 " width for your project.Thats about perfect to 1/6 scale , im sure theres a weird nerd going to correct the size but it looks sweet so im cool.

The Tracker pictures look great!The Guardian pictures are still my favorite so far, everytime i check them out i stop on the Guardian.The one in the ship is sweet!!!!

I was trying to upload a picture on photobucket for you last night and epic fail for some reason it was'nt working.Im making sure its perfect but for size its about 15"-16" long and around the hood its 4 " width for your project.Thats about perfect to 1/6 scale , im sure theres a weird nerd going to correct the size but it looks sweet so im cool.

somehow I've just read it... how can I miss this... (y)

The Tracker pictures look great!The Guardian pictures are still my favorite so far, everytime i check them out i stop on the Guardian.The one in the ship is sweet!!!!

Cool collection! I love the Predators trio!

thanks bro, really appreciate it...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back