Kilt costume ideas

GIeric

I am so glad I found this site! I plan on making something Iron man related in future for cons and what not, but right now I'm just trying to get a halloween costume. Back story, I just finished a year deployment to Egypt and have been detained at Fort Lewis for an injury I received in country. I am FINALLY going home on Thursday or Friday, but I don't really have a costume. =-( I have a good kilt and obviously have combat boots, but I can't really think of anything to be. I'd really appreciate any ideas for costumes that aren't from "Brave Heart" please. Thanks folks! Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

scotty2.jpg
Highlander.jpg
barts-girlfriend3.png

I have to say..swinging around at any speed on a wire while wearing a kilt is going to violate the comic code pretty quickly..

Ok, I'm just going to remind people that I have been on deployment, so I didn't have time to really do anything authentic. I basically found a place that guaranteed shipping by Saturday and cobbled together the rest from things I already had. Came out ok I think. I am thinking about extrapalating the idea of a Scottish Batman into more of a Celtic Warrior type thing... Could be interesting... Ah well, here it is, SCOTTISH BATMAN!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back