Kilt costume ideas

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by GIeric, Oct 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. GIeric

GIeric New Member

I am so glad I found this site! I plan on making something Iron man related in future for cons and what not, but right now I'm just trying to get a halloween costume. Back story, I just finished a year deployment to Egypt and have been detained at Fort Lewis for an injury I received in country. I am FINALLY going home on Thursday or Friday, but I don't really have a costume. =-( I have a good kilt and obviously have combat boots, but I can't really think of anything to be. I'd really appreciate any ideas for costumes that aren't from "Brave Heart" please. Thanks folks! Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

2. darthgordon

darthgordon Sr Member

3. Supa troop

Supa troop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

CalHab

Scottish Street Judge

[​IMG]

4. Supa troop

Supa troop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

basically you can do any character you want and add a Kilt

[​IMG]

5. Bizarro Lois

Bizarro Lois Sr Member

This actually appeared in the comics, so it counts:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  6. GIeric

GIeric New Member

OKG Love the batman idea!

7. Syrinx

Syrinx New Member

I have to say..swinging around at any speed on a wire while wearing a kilt is going to violate the comic code pretty quickly..

8. GIeric

GIeric New Member

Ok, I'm just going to remind people that I have been on deployment, so I didn't have time to really do anything authentic. I basically found a place that guaranteed shipping by Saturday and cobbled together the rest from things I already had. Came out ok I think. I am thinking about extrapalating the idea of a Scottish Batman into more of a Celtic Warrior type thing... Could be interesting... Ah well, here it is, SCOTTISH BATMAN!!!!