Killer Pred!

Milk1

I just found these pics while browsing around on a Japanese modeler's site. Does anyone know who makes it?

crazypred.jpg.gif

crazypred2.jpg.gif

Here is the site....... http://www.kaibutsuya.shop-site.jp/

From what t says it is a Kaibatsu exclusive which was sold out at one time and they now stock it again. Just the kit is about $280 and the finished kit is about $845 more or less. If anyone heads to Osaka check out the shop. it looks cool as ****. It is a " Howard Elder" i am not sure what that means. But it does not list maker or painter.

Hmmm...it looks like a modified Howard P1. Same ridges on the crown...

I think you are right. But after looking at the other section of the article it says Haward Elder . May be a P1 or a PII. I does not make that clear. But it is available for mail order.

That is an awesome piece, regardless if it's a Howard P-1 resculpt. Great detail and an aswesome paint job on it, too. Very nice find!

Where is this available for mail order?

just curious.

There is a e-mail link at the top right corner of the page when you go to their site. I e-mailed them a few days ago and they will do Overseas mailorder but..... You have to send a Japanese money order or bank draft drawn from a Japanese bank. You can also use a credit card. But Be for-warned if you e-mail them do it in simple english. i read and write japanese but I am sure someone there reads english if you cant write japanese. Give it a whirl..

yes they do speak english,although I was quoted a total diffrent price than Zubat.the only thing it worries me it's thta they won't quote me an exact price on shipping.After providing all my info and requesting a shipping quote their response was the followinig: Dear Mr Burciaga the shipping should be no more than $150 dls

All of their pred busts are retooled Howard Senft Busts and they also have a P2 resin bust I will post pics after I get out of work.

yes they do speak english,although I was quoted a total diffrent price than Zubat.the only thing it worries me it's thta they won't quote me an exact price on shipping.After providing all my info and requesting a shipping quote their response was the followinig: Dear Mr Burciaga the shipping should be no more than $150 dls

All of their pred busts are retooled Howard Senft Busts and they also have a P2 resin bust I will post pics after I get out of work.

I was going by what i thought the conversion rate is. Good you got a hold of them though.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back