Killer Klowns from Outer Space - Fabric Prints?

Chris Moliere

I'm currently in the process of planning a Klown costume for next year, and I'm a bit stumped with the fabrics that were used. A lot of patterns, like the ones shown in these pictures, look like they're stock fabric patterns that would be difficult to replicate, due to the spots, tie dye, stripes, etc. Is there a good source for replica fabric, or possibly a seller that has the original patterns?

1660179816016.png
1660179946420.png

Unless you're planning a screen duplicate, I'd say hit a fabric store and see the options in person. I'm certain you'd find something close to those in the photos.

I'm currently in the process of planning a Klown costume for next year, and I'm a bit stumped with the fabrics that were used. A lot of patterns, like the ones shown in these pictures, look like they're stock fabric patterns that would be difficult to replicate, due to the spots, tie dye, stripes, etc. Is there a good source for replica fabric, or possibly a seller that has the original patterns?

View attachment 1606498View attachment 1606501
I had a bedspread like that once...
It was the 70s mind.

Any updates on your costume, I turned so many onto this movie back in the day even my boss!

i googled abstract pink zebra fabric and found this

its sort of close to the last pic but chiffon is probably not ideal but you could line it with something else.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back