Kids...Ya gotta love em...

VaderDave

David (greyback) recently sent me the files for the Predator Invasion at SDCC 2008 so I burned them onto DVD so I could show my family how kewl the video is.

My wife and daughter sat on the couch watching it and I noticed my daughters eyes getting bigger and staring at the TV.

When it was over I asked my daughter what she thought. Now you have to understand that my daughter is 18 and is into scary movies and stuff and she is normally not effected by things like that.

She sat there staring at the tv and said, "Those are the scariest things I have ever seen in my life!" Then she shuddered!!! :)

Bigtime Score for the Lair!!!

PS...if anyone want a copy of the DVD, shoot me a PM. :) Greyback said it was ok to give them out.

U can load it up Vimeo also or send the file via www.yousendit.com to any email address for free (100mbs). Plus the link can be shared here.

One please!

She's not alone. When I was the Predator for Halloween last year at the aquarium I volunteer at, one of my co-workers said I gave her nightmares!

Yeah, them files are whopping huge... :)

Ok, I'm trying to picture the discussion you had with your daughters, that's just priceless
Good luck with the distribution VaderDave !

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back