Yes, you've read correctly... KIDS-SIZED PROTON PACKS! They're basically 50% smaller than the actual sized Proton Packs (about 15 inches long). This will be a great addition for the kids who would probably want to be GB's for Halloween. Thanks to Joey from the Alabama Ghostbusters, I've got my hands on a wood kit, apparently to be used as "plugs" for vacuum forming. It was made by Ron Jeffrey (from either the RPF and/or GBFans), and I got them for a deal. Here's the only 3 wood packs made so far, and I got one of them (I received number 2, the one in the front), Some of the pieces require a bit of work (Bondo, basicallly), and some have to be made out of RESIN via a mold; not to mention that the whole thing needs to be assembled and remolded to get the detail you really want. Basically, I got a bunch of wood-made parts (really good, actually) for the shell, but they're not good to me since I have to drill holes through them for vacuum forming. I've decided to do a casting of the whole shell PROPERLY for it, by making a silicone mold and then go from there. But here's the start of the project so far... you'll be surprised by the end. (REMINDER: So far, I got the parts for the MAIN SHELL ONLY (besides the bumper, which was included), but there is no mention of GREEBLIES, or EXTRAS, or LABELS, or motherboard... which I'll be making myself to be included as a KIT once I'm done with and after my "obligation deal") ... ahem!... first exclusives (if you know what I mean) will be for the ALGB's.... 'nuff said! -More updates- I've finally done the main mold. All I have to do is to cast a fiberglass version for the vac-forming table. Here are pics of the progress so far, Started working on the N-Filter; at first thought into making it part of the vac-formed casting, but it will look better as a resin-casting instead, due to the little hole indentations and the "soldered" detail on the edge... but this will be decided later as I work on it. UPDATE - 21 April 2012 Just to show what I got so far. I’ve made my first fiberglass plug today to have ready to vacuum forming, And now, time for small details. One of the things predominant in the pack besides the N-Filter, are the Clippard valves. Of course I needed to “reduce” the size and find alternate ways to make it happen. I had to come up with some ideas, and I had the items right on my face: 1/2 inch PVC pipe, 1/4 inch MDF board scraps, some small screws (not pictured) and two HEX screws (don't know the size). Filled the PVC pipes with sculpting clay. ... as well as the Hex holes on the hex screws. Plug in the hex screws into the top of the clay-filled PVC tubes, and here they are... already assembled and ready to mold. Might not be accurate, but really close to the proper scale. Here is the link of all the progress pics so far, enjoy! mini Proton Packs More to come soon.