Kids Clone armor kit LOWER PRICE??

Buy now for 200.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Dark Shadow

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im looking for any interest in a kids clone armor kit. THIS IS NOT FOR SALE YET. I bought three sets of clone armor kits from someone on another thread (I dont remember who or what thread anymore) about 12 years ago. I had the intention of doing a small fan film with kid clones but I never got around to it and ended up building one of the sets up for my son on halloween back in 2009. I have two more sets of clone armor kits that has been packed away at my parents house (about two hours from me) that I have decided to sell. I would like to get some interests before I make a special two hour journey to my parents house to retrieve the armor. To the best of my knowledge the armor is not fully trimmed and it includes some trim for the helmet. The kit requires velcro and strapping very similar to a stormtrooper build. I going to price each set for $200 each plus shipping. Please let me know in the comments below or by messaging me if youd be interested. The picture provided is ONLY for a visual and is the one I built up for my son in 2009. There are a variety of different versions this clone armor can be built as. The finished kit will fit a child up to about 55" I decided to go with the regular clone. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7,745
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dark Shadow

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am interested in the one you built, if it comes with the soft suit, blaster, helmet--everything shown in the pic?
Sorry that one is not for sale as its only there to show the potential of the kit. It went to my son who can hand it down to his kits when the time comes.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store