Kickass Big Daddy Costume Pepakura

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dannycronin

Hello!

Has anyone got the pepakura file for the helmet of Big Daddy from Kickass please?

I've made helmets, armour, prop-guns, shoulder pads, knee pads from nothing more than cheap foam!

I plan on making this costume using foam and papermache clay (dries solid and is WAY cheaper than that stuff everyone else uses!!). Using this method I should make the whole costume for nothing more than £10 ($15), but I need getting a pepakura file of his helmet!

I made a Judge Dredd costume (Karl Urban Movie version) for £20 ($30) so it can be done on the cheap using my methods!

Thanks for your help,

Danny

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigdaddy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello!

Has anyone got the pepakura file for the helmet of Big Daddy from Kickass please?

I've made helmets, armour, prop-guns, shoulder pads, knee pads from nothing more than cheap foam!

I plan on making this costume using foam and papermache clay (dries solid and is WAY cheaper than that stuff everyone else uses!!). Using this method I should make the whole costume for nothing more than £10 ($15), but I need getting a pepakura file of his helmet!

I made a Judge Dredd costume (Karl Urban Movie version) for £20 ($30) so it can be done on the cheap using my methods!

Thanks for your help,

Danny
I didn't notice this thread earlier but a member here BlackKaos sells a pep file for the helmet, you could PM him for details and a price for the file. I purchased a commissioned lid but that was not cheap. ;)