Khonshu Imprisonment Statue - Moon Knight

CrossfireProps

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, just wanted to share my latest project!

I recently painted up these Kohnshu Statues from the new Moon Knight Series. This is my first time trying to paint faux stone and I'm pretty happy with the results! These were resin 3D Prints that I textured with a rattle can and then based them in white. From there I slowly built up washes of different tones of gray for the stone effect.

I painted 5 of these which are now available on my site, and have raw printed kits available as well. I probably won't do more finished ones as I'm doing some Ammti statues next, and then it's on to the next project! Trying to avoid spending too long on one thing so learn as much as I can while the painting weather is here.

1.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
4.jpg

10.jpg

Hello,

I recently ordered a finished Kohnshu statue and a TVA pin, they both appear to be lost in the mail. I wanted to know if is was easier to discuss this with you here or contacting you through your site?

Thank you,

Hello,

I recently ordered a finished Kohnshu statue and a TVA pin, they both appear to be lost in the mail. I wanted to know if is was easier to discuss this with you here or contacting you through your site?

Thank you,
Tracking shows in transit, email me if you have any other questions.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back