Want to Buy Keys from Locke and Key

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TitaniumBat

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking for high quality replica keys from Netflix Locke and Key. I’m avoiding specific details as to not spoil it for those who haven’t seen it yet. If anyone is making them or planning on doing a run I’d be very interested.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TitaniumBat

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks laellee! I should have mentioned I already knew about Skelton Crew Studios. Those keys look nice but don’t match the ones used on the Netflix series.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I haven't caught the series yet, but plan on checking it out. From the keys I saw (Netflix versions), it wouldn't be too difficult to whip high-res 3d models of a few and either print-mold-cast or just go straight through Shapeways for metal ones. (y) Some of Shapeway's pricing has gotten more reasonable in the last few years as well.

The 48th Ronin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As speculated, Skelton Crew worked on the keys for the show. As far as replicas of those, they had this to say in their latest newsletter:

"We were thrilled to have even a small hand in working with production to fabricate the Head, Ghost, Matchstick and Omega Keys based on new Netflix designs. There are currently no plans for the studio to produce a line of replicas based on these new looks, but of course we'll keep you posted here if there's anything to announce."

l&k 01.jpg

l&k 02.jpg

The Cog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please keep me in the loop as well. I would love to pick these up if you have any luck getting them made.

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ditto on anyone making a run.
The new Skelton Giant key looks more like it was influenced on the new show. I know they said they were trying to get a license for the new series keys but there is more involved with the licensing, so they may be available in the future. I have a decent collection so far:

IMG-7963.jpg