Keyblade Build FINISHED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jm419

Sr Member
Hi all,

This one's just a quick build for one of my pals who liked my Laser Rifle. He saw that, and wanted a Keyblade, so I whipped one up in my garage. Pretty simple; lathed handle, some jigsaw cutting on some MDF, and a bit of paint wraps this one up. I will be attaching the chain at a later date.

So, a simple build for a friend. Let me know what you think!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jm419

Sr Member
Not too bad. The design of it doesn't lend well to wielding, though; all the torque from the teeth makes for a fairly unbalanced design.

Jm419

Sr Member
Yeah, pretty simple - and not really all that rewarding, to be honest. It was a fast build, and I'd have liked to take more time with it. My buddy was pleased, though, so that's all that counts.