Kermit from MR now on sale!

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just want to give a shout out that Kermit is up for grabs now from MR.

199.00 with free shipping and a Summer delivery date.

Can't beat that...

I'm really interested in seeing how these are gonna sell. The email also stated that it's the first ina LINE of muppets. hmmmm, just how many does MR have lined up

With the MR club discount code,these are $ 150, a steal at that price. My daughter has already called dibs on this one.

Who I wonder will be the first among us to try and take this apart and make it a Puppet? :lol

I'm confused - how can this be Kermit's 50th anniversary?

Surely it's 30 years since the first Muppet show.

Do frog years count as 1.66 human years?

Originally posted by Blad@Mar 31 2006, 09:33 AM

[snapback]1216811[/snapback]​

Kermit was seen on WRC-4 in Washington D.C. on a local show called "Sam and Friends"

Jim Henson was still in College at the University of Maryland and was quite the business man even then.

He used to drive a Rolls-Royce while still in school.

When Kermit and Jim, they are one in the same ya know, started doing Sesame Street in New York a lot of us locals were Proud he made it in the big time..

Who would have guessed his Muppets and himself would end up being world-wide Icons..

Oh my goodness, he is adorable. I always loved Kermie, he is just so darn cute and lovable. The poses they photographed him in are very cute as can be. He is just the best :D

Originally posted by Blad@Mar 31 2006, 09:33 AM

[snapback]1216811[/snapback]​

Kermit came into existance in 1955 using Jim Henson's mother's green coat to make him.

Lynn

Couple o'pics:

kermit23lj.gif

kermit12cz.gif

I won't be buying one, for I reckon this will be a good line for MR - lots of muppet fans out there. :)

So it's not a puppet?

But the ad says it is. "Puppet replica". (If this were an AA thread there would be screams of false advertising)

So not a puppet.

Damn. Wanted a puppet. Oh well.

Edit: Oops....add does say "Photo"....my bad.

Dang..still wanted a stick puppet.

Yep, it is the "Photo poser puppet" so yes it is indeed a puppet.

I'm getting this one and I'm making a stick puppet to sit along next to it.

I already got some head patterns from a 1976 Fisher price doll to resize and modify to make my stick puppet.

Lynn

I pre-ordered mine this morning. I'm excited they're releasing these. I've always loved the muppets and I can't wait for future offerings.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back