Xrad

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So from what I know, ever since the muppet, movie Kermit has been made from Antron fleece. but what fleece was used before the muppet movie? that I heard the company that made it went out of business, but I’m not sure and if it did, what company made it?

Last edited:
wow, I'm sorry but that sentence is very hard to read and understand
I’ll edit it I added way to much repetition but basically I want to know what fleece was used before Antron became popular for muppets after the movie

I would suggest that you contact a member who goes by ecl , he has done a few classic Muppets.

Last edited:
So from what I know, ever since the muppet movie, Kermit has been made from Antron fleece. What fleece was used before the muppet movie? I heard the company that made it went out of business, but I’m not sure. If it did, what company made it?

Punctuation!
I realize that you're a youngster, but syntax and punctuation are important if you want to be understood.
Lecture aside, I would suggest that you contact a member who goes by ecl , he has done a few classic Muppets.
I apologize for my post being hard to understand as you can probably guess I’m not great at writing.

I apologize for my post being hard to understand as you can probably guess I’m not great at writing.
No apologies are necessary, you made the effort to edit and make yourself understood. Your post is much clearer now.
I reconsidered my lecture of your writing, and edited it out before you posted.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back