kenner ghostbusters fire house re model

Spartan177

this was my favourite toy as a child seeing one on ebay bought back some nostalgic memories so i made the decision to get one and display it when it arrived it was half the size i remember and it didn't look like the actual firehouse so i looked around and couldn't find what i wanted to do with it i read a comment about joining 2 together and that was it 2 days later a 2nd one turned up my misses was not to impressed but i went down the workshop and with some nerve racking hours i cut the two towers and glued them together i then followed it up with dolls house lights and real wood vernier floorboards used stryene to replicate the tile interior from the film and to create the stone and brick exterior i also used stryene to make an ac unit hanging on the window and then cut apart the ghost containment unit and glued it to the wall a better paint job and i have the firehouse i dreamd of as a kid and my misses has seamed to have forgotten what it cost me :) IMG_0073.JPGIMG_0077.JPGIMG_0003.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0004.JPGIMG_0033.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0035.JPGIMG_0036.JPGIMG_0080.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back