Question Keep getting logged out...

gunnerk19

Master Member
Seems that recently (within last six months or so), I log in, review posts and whatnot, and then close out of the site without actually logging myself out.

I come back maybe a day or two later, and I need to log in again. And I notice there's no "Keep me logged in" box to click on like you would expect to find on a login window.

It's not really that big of a deal, but I seem to recall not too long ago once I signed in it kept me signed in. Is this going to be an option in the future? Apologies if this has been addressed previously.

MQqyDNZ.png

Seems that recently (within last six months or so), I log in, review posts and whatnot, and then close out of the site without actually logging myself out.

I come back maybe a day or two later, and I need to log in again. And I notice there's no "Keep me logged in" box to click on like you would expect to find on a login window.

It's not really that big of a deal, but I seem to recall not too long ago once I signed in it kept me signed in. Is this going to be an option in the future? Apologies if this has been addressed previously.

View attachment 1089784
We no longer have a "keep me logged in" because that is now the default setting. Are you sure that the RPF cookies in your browser are not being removed during that "away" time?

Nope, I haven't deleted any browser caches in like forever.

I opened the page to read this response and it still had me logged in from yesterday. Weird. Shenanigans. Gremlins LOL

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back