Keatons new suit

drftfan

Sr Member
Well people are saying this is legit…
90D6E074-EDDD-4F68-AA70-B46FCAF7A3D1.jpeg

Okay not bad. It seems to be a natural evolution of the first two suits. I still think the utility belt should be yellow/gold. I would also take off all those vials on it. The cape is too long and is missing the points on the bottom. I'd also lose those diagonal lines that cut through his chest.

Okay not bad. It seems to be a natural evolution of the first two suits. I still think the utility belt should be yellow/gold. I would also take off all those vials on it. The cape is too long and is missing the points on the bottom. I'd also lose those diagonal lines that cut through his chest.
Yes the gold belt would have nice. Wonder if the cape points/tips have just been cut off at the bottom of the picture? (Almost looks like he might be standing on a raised platform with the cape flowing back behind it).

It looks so good and even more importantly feels like a natural progression from the Returns design. I personally like the more organic features of the 89 suit better but the logic here is cristal clear. The belt could/should have been yellow obviously but overall they did a damn good job updating that batsuit. Also for some reason, I love a full black costume for Batman and must admit that I really missed that (last time was BB in 2005).

We don’t see the belt buckle really well but it seems very nice, in an art deco kinda way. They went a bit overboard with the lines on the gauntlet, but for the most part this looks very nice.

And yeah… third Keaton suit, still not a single pouch for batarangs or anything else.

It feels somewhere between the Returns suit and the Forever suit and I don't know if I particularly like that. I like the cape closing much of the front of the body, creating a much more uniform silhouette, and the pop of the yellow chest emblem and belt. It only had it for the first film but I loved the mottled texture that the cape and cowl had too. The beastly nature of the '89 suit is something that only BB got close to with how gargoyle-esque that look was.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back