Kate Bishop (Hawkeye Disney+ Show)

arivin923

So the first photos of Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop in the new Hawkeye Disney+ series dropped today!

The coat has already been IDed as a $1,000 Proenza Schouler piece (Yikes), and it looks like the purple sweatsuit is just a Hanes, and the boots are basic Docs.

What I'm struggling to ID is her bow. I'm wondering if the handle and "arms" (is that the right term?) might be separately sold pieces? Hopefully someone more experienced than myself can help shed some light on the subject!

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4124.JPG

I have a bit of archery experience, and I did some looking around. The riser (handle) and limbs (arms) are definitely sold together, some bows do have a universal system to attach limbs, but this bow doesn't look like it does.
From what I can tell it looks like this bow (hopefully its okay to post the link) by Bob Lee, I don't know if its this exact model, it looks like he does a lot of custom work, but the general riser shape, colour, and limb attachment points look the same to me.

1606987663153.png

I have a bit of archery experience, and I did some looking around. The riser (handle) and limbs (arms) are definitely sold together, some bows do have a universal system to attach limbs, but this bow doesn't look like it does.
From what I can tell it looks like this bow (hopefully its okay to post the link) by Bob Lee, I don't know if its this exact model, it looks like he does a lot of custom work, but the general riser shape, colour, and limb attachment points look the same to me.

View attachment 1374446

That's the one, awesome find! But oof, that pricetag. Hopefully we can find something close, or someone makes a replica down the line.

Interesting that they're going with the specialized bow option, Hawkeye's from the start was a Hoyt Buffalo and mods were added, etc., but it was a widely available bow vs. custom.

Officially on the hunt for any pieces from this that might have been off the rack, other than the obvious black Docs. Hoping the belt and maybe arm guard are OTR.

Attachments

• IMG_4599.JPG
    IMG_4599.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4605.JPG
    IMG_4605.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 654
Does anyone have any clearer images of the pattern on the side panels of Kate's purple jacket? I am planning on making it and i just can't quite tell what is going on in that pattern. Thanks

Attachments

• 20210828_021244.jpg
    20210828_021244.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8,114
What about Clint’s hearing aid? Any ideas? I’m hoping it’s a type of wireless ear buds. Looks very low profile.

There are some spots in Episode 2 and Episode 4 that show the Bowstring on Kates Bow is a Flemish Twist.
Note the Braided loops on each end.
Appropriate to both the bow and style of shooting.
Not sure how I am going to replicate the look in a cosplay safe way for my wife.
3.png
3.png

Hey everyone, any chance anyone has the screen accurate green sweater and/or the plaid cardigan in a size XS or S that would like to trade for a medium? I found both in a medium for a friend but they’re both a bit too big for her :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back