Karate Kid, The

Weird. That link was SOOOOO not there last night. That or my eyes were really tired from looking at all these fantastic paper props! Thanks!

It was there I tells ya, it was there! As a matter of fact, it has always been there, even before I actually made the post! :wacko

Nah, your right, it wasn't there, after Cessna posted the link, I went back and put it in the first post...

The thread was originally created as a place holder for copying over posts from other threads, but after going through so many threads putting this forum together, I guess I missed a few. :lol

Last edited:
Karate Kid, The (1984)

Have any, All Valley Tournament posters turned up over the years?

Any decent replicas?

-Rylo

Last edited by a moderator:
Best I could find online, but the film has a few excellent oppurtunities to grab the required inmages.

Also, someone could easily do the Daniel and Ali photo booth photos

karatekid140.jpg

karatekid139.jpg

Go forth and screencap!!!

That's the artist I worked with in collabo to make my poster ALOT more screen accurate.I own the vector and 3d files from david.It's a good replica but nowhere near as clean and accurate to my fixed up version.I went and re did the floor added the sccurate text,redid the fist,redid the under 18 logo added the accurate colors to the poster etc.Start comparing mine to this one it's completely different as far as accuracy.If this is what everyone rather have it's cool but NO WAY accurate.

Last edited:
I could only find one image following the YTMND link. Does anyone have the John Kreese army photo? I found one on Martin Kove's instagram account but it has his phone reflection in it...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back