Want to Buy Karate Kid poster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tommychamp

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A while back someone on here was selling copies of the poster used to promote the competition that "Daniel" and "Johnny" fight in at the end of the Original Karate Kid (not that horrible remake) movie. There is an upcoming signing event where I can get "Daniel" "Johnny" and "Kreese" to sign it and I would LOVE to get them to.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I made one once. Search KARATE KID TOURNAMENT POSTER on the Internet and you will find pretty high resolution ones.
Then save it and go to posterburner.com. They are running a deal for a 24" x 36" gloss poster for $19.99 plus around $5 shipping.
The quality comes out immaculate. Just make sure you find a really high resolution photo as they are readily available online.