1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Karate Kid poster

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Tommychamp, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Tommychamp

Tommychamp Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

A while back someone on here was selling copies of the poster used to promote the competition that "Daniel" and "Johnny" fight in at the end of the Original Karate Kid (not that horrible remake) movie. There is an upcoming signing event where I can get "Daniel" "Johnny" and "Kreese" to sign it and I would LOVE to get them to.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Tommychamp

Tommychamp Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Bump the leg Johnny!!

3. Moviefreak

Moviefreak Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I made one once. Search KARATE KID TOURNAMENT POSTER on the Internet and you will find pretty high resolution ones.
    Then save it and go to posterburner.com. They are running a deal for a 24" x 36" gloss poster for $19.99 plus around $5 shipping.
    The quality comes out immaculate. Just make sure you find a really high resolution photo as they are readily available online.