Unlimited Run Jyn's Doll "Stormie" - Rogue One

Re: Jyn's Doll "Stormie" - Rogue One - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!

The super summer sale is here! I’m offering 25% off all my gun kits and 10% off a Groot!! The discounts are off the price of the kit, not accessories of shipping. So, if you’d like a Blade Runner gun, the $100 kit is now $75 plus any accessories and shipping.

The sale will run for 1 week, July 1st to July 8th. I’ve pre-printed some kits already and will ship as soon as your order is ready.

If you’re interested in multiple kits, I’ll give you 50% off shipping charges for the 2nd and each subsequent item placed (as long as they ship together). So shipping to Canada/US is normally $15 per item, if you wanted 2 items, it would be $15 + $7.50 = $22.50 or if you wanted 3 item it would be $15 + $7.50 + $7.50 …

Please fill out the order form (link below) and send PP and I will get working on your order ASAP. Orders are completed and shipped in the order received.

Thanks so much

Rob

Re: Jyn's Doll "Stormie" - Rogue One - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!

Main images should be fixed now (screw you photo bucket), let me know if I missed any important ones...

Finally found the time to get mine all completed:

5D3_2307_small.jpg5D3_2311_small.jpg5D3_2315_small.jpg

What a fun little project! If you're at all on the edge about buying one of these, do it.

One last thing I need to do is close up and paint over the holes in the ends/bottoms of the hands and feet. I ended up using small sections of the elastic cord at each join individually rather than stringing it through an entire leg or arm at a time. That way I was able to glue the ends in to prevent each limb section from rotating out of place around the loose cord. It all worked great.

Dan

Wow, nice job! Thanks for sharing

Finally found the time to get mine all completed:

View attachment 752204View attachment 752205View attachment 752206

What a fun little project! If you're at all on the edge about buying one of these, do it.

One last thing I need to do is close up and paint over the holes in the ends/bottoms of the hands and feet. I ended up using small sections of the elastic cord at each join individually rather than stringing it through an entire leg or arm at a time. That way I was able to glue the ends in to prevent each limb section from rotating out of place around the loose cord. It all worked great.

Dan

Hi @rgriebeck
Do you have more available, if yes I would like to buy one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can definitely make you one. I don't have white filament, so they'd be grey, but that doesn't really matter as people end up painting them. If you fill out the order form and submit the PP I will get on it probably this weekend .

I can definitely make you one. I don't have white filament, so they'd be grey, but that doesn't really matter as people end up painting them. If you fill out the order form and submit the PP I will get on it probably this weekend .

Payment sent sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back