Unlimited Run Jyn's Doll "Stormie" - Rogue One

Small tease until I get home...

stormie.JPG

Stormie is really cool. He "stands" at about 10 inches. I've got some white plastic coming in, I'll print all the Stormies in white, will make it easier for those who don't want to paint.

I'm going to shorten the arms a bit and squash the head slightly, but that's just me being picky. What you see is about 99% there. I'm using some black 19 gauge wire to hold him together, but I've got some thin black elastic "rope" coming in too. Each kit will get enough "rope" to finish their kit...

Last edited:
Re: Jyn's Doll "Stormie" - Rogue One - New Pics p.2

I'm sold!!! Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin' good, and I'm totally interested, but is there any chance the head will be worked on a bit more?

tJK9KIp.jpg

IMO, the eyes could do with being further apart, brow ridge could come down more, dome much shorter on top, tubes less rounded, more angular at the bottom, left (as you look at it) trapezoid could be higher (asymmetrical), chin triangle wider at the base, whole head wider.

tJK9KIp2.jpg

You were comparing some that were shot at different angles. If you take the 2 closest shots and adjust for size, they're actually pretty close.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm going to squash and stretch it a bit, but I'm not redoing the mesh as I agree it's pretty close.

This "little guy" is bigger than I thought and takes a lot longer to print than I expected. Using my standard formula, it should sell for about $85.00, BUT I feel the ceiling for this is closer to $50... Still finalizing everything, expect it to be available next week. In the meantime, I have a bunch of groots to catch up on

- - - Updated - - -

No, sorry, not what I do...

Any chance for a resin version?

i think in the photo the weathering is also toying with our minds. i think all weathered up you cant tell the 2 apart :thumbsup

I'd be down for one when you are ready to go! Looks great!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back