Justice League , The Flash Cowl / Helmet , Ezra Miller (3D Model and Pepakura file)

Anver

Privet vsem! (its on Russian,heh)
For the past few weeks I modeling The Flash helmet from the upcoming film Justice League.
Really like this design,color and Ezra in this role : )
So,I want to share you some process picture.
Unfortunately, I haven`t a lot of references,but for begining its good :)

SPOILERS!!!

P.S. waiting the Suiced Squad in HD\DVD\BD quality. It have perfect side and front view of cowl.
?ea.jpg
xqjDRuA0MUM.jpg

?ea.jpg

xqjDRuA0MUM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Justice League , The Flash Cowl / Helmet , Ezra Miller (3D Model and Pepakura fil

Will you share it when it's done? It looks really good!

Re: Justice League , The Flash Cowl / Helmet , Ezra Miller (3D Model and Pepakura fil

Coming along very nice. Hopefully some good reference shots will come out before the Bluray. Good luck.

Anver why did you put a Suicide Squad SPOILER into your post?

Ahh I thought it was a new still or something lol, that explains the weird line in the middle

Small update,simple render and photoset.
Сhanged a few things,make a better shape,
Sooo,finish V1 is coming...
: )
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

Really excited to see the finished piece!

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back