Justice League Flash ACCURATE 3D MODEL WIP!

E60flip345

Hey there everyone.

With the release of the new justice League trailer and the team pic that was released i decided to model the new Flash suit. I don't have much ref to work with but ill make due with what i can get until more pics,trailers and the movie come out, I will update the status of each part as a progress on them.

E60

HELMET: Flash angle.pngFlash Angle Back.pngAlmost done, need to, model Ezra Miller's head, add texture with a Zbrush alpha, and add battle damage!

TORSO:WIP

ARMS:NOT YET STARTED

LEGS: NOT YET STARTED

Last edited:
Re: Live action justice league ezra miller flash suit 3d model (wip)

Will these files be free?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, it's to hard to trust that people won't claim your work as their own, the people that do release free files are very generous, i just don't want to risk it.

Will these files be free?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The suit looks like it's coming along nicely! By looking at the photo some more, do you plan on making the black part around the abdomen a fabric (it looks as if it's a fabric)

I think i the abs are a type of rubber, but if later pics or proof says other wise i will change it.

The suit looks like it's coming along nicely! By looking at the photo some more, do you plan on making the black part around the abdomen a fabric (it looks as if it's a fabric)

MINOR SUICIDE SQUAD SPOILER
(I apologize if there are spoiler tags, i don't know how to use them if there are any)

In Suicide Squad we see the flash encounter Captain Boomerang, during this scene we get a glimpse of the back of the suit as well as a new angle of the front and side of the suit, once that surfaces somewhere in reasonable quality ill definitely use it.

Last edited:

Funny,i was planning to take a picture of that scene the next time i went to see the movie. i'll do it anyway to get more reference for everybody :p
Thanks !

Haha. I just screenshotted it from a recording I found online. Too risky in the theater lol

Hey guys! quick update,I'm gonna be collabing with some friends to make kits or finished armours of this suit, no price mark just yet, armor pieces will most definitely be cast in resin and urethane, we will also have a screen accurate, screen printed undersuit!

I'd be interested in just the undersuit. Whenever you have price info and/or pictures of the screen printed test fabric, I'd love to see.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back